miércoles, 20 de abril de 2011

Article

 Problems in Rio de Janeiro
    How would you feel about living in a disgusting place ? My journey in Rio de Janeiro was negative because I went to the Favella and there I saw dead people and a Policeman trapped.
    Rio de Janeiro was a negative experience also because the food was horrible and the water was polluted . Some parts of Rio de Janeiro were nice because the water was tasty and transparent.
    There , people were very poor and all the trees were felt down .There were a lot of dead animals and others without home . There were a lot of skinny kids because of bad nutrition and the food was missing.
    Rio de Janeiro is a horrible place , but the experience was unfogettable. I learned Brasilian culture and Portugese. Next time I will choose a better place !

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario