miércoles, 15 de junio de 2011

The lake district National Park.

   I've recently spent a long weekend in the Lake district national park, in England. It was the best mini-break I've ever had!
   The best thing about the lake was the climbing. It was very intresting and funny. Other intresting activities were: the slide, trecking, the helicopter flying, the parachute, etc.
   I loved the lake because it is an intresting, wonderful and relaxing place to visit. In the lake there were a lot of animals and plants, for example, birds, fish and ants.
   So, with all this attractions, I recommend going to the lake district national park. The owners of the lake made me felt welcome!
                                                                                                                                                                                      

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario